Jamison Realty is hands-on when it comes to marketing your property. There will not be any outsourcing for your marketing needs. Our agents will personally show your property, as well as acquaint themselves with the property's community features.
We know the best way to market your property is through advertising and word-of-mouth. We list your home on the CMLS, Realtor.com, and other online advertising venues. Your home will be marketed through Paul Jamison's Real Estate Today radio show every Saturday! Your property will also be featured on the Property Management section of the Jamison Homes interactive website. That way you can be sure that the details of your property will be heard and seen by thousands of potential renters.
We will take the worry and busy work from you, including qualifying potential renters, and we will handle your property's collection of rents, coordination of necessary repairs, and overall oversight of the property's lease.
To discuss our low rates and professional services, please call our office at 704-846-3663.
Paul Jamison: Broker in Charge
Areas We Serve
- Charlotte (Surrounding Areas)
- Union County
- Fort Mill
- South Charlotte
- York County
- Gaston County
- Cabarrus County
- Lake Wylie
- Rock Hill
- Indian Trail
- Lake Norman
Property Management Services
- Current market comparables to help you determine rent amount
- Market and advertise your property on the Jamison Realty web site, Jamison's weekly Real Estate Radio Program, Carolina Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, and daily postings to Craigs List.
- Screen & select prospective tenants while providing due diligence in our qualifying process that includes:
- Verifying applicant's employment and income
- Criminal background check
- Credit Report
- Check rental history with previous landlord(s)
- Highly qualified agents will personally respond to callers and show your property
- Licensed real estate agents prepare your leases, get signatures, and do walk-throughs before and after lease terms
- Provide proactive rent collection
- Our system and process can manage multiple properties and make life simple for you
- Prepare 1099's at year-end with statements
- Security deposit collection and disbursement
- Handle all maintenance issues
- Provide automated, monthly accounting statements
- Provide Direct Deposit (if requested)
- Maintenance resolution, contracting, and supervision
- Lease enforcement and eviction service
Cost to you:
Realtor one-time commission per property is $500 or ½ the first month's rent, whichever is greater on every new 1 year lease.
If a non-Jamison Realty agent represents the tenant then a commission of $150 to $200 is to be paid from the first month's rent.
Jamison Realty's monthly management fee is 10% of the monthly rent.
There is a $200 Commission paid if there is a renewal signed
If repairs are over $250, we add a 7% handling fee. Example: A $300 repair would be $321. We consult you, the owner, first before doing repair work that is over $250.
Investing in Leading Technology
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements can be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, Craigslist, and other Web sites.