- Current market comparables to help you determine rent amount
- Market and advertise your property on the Jamison Property Management website, Carolina Multiple Listing Service, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, Tulia.com and many others.
- Screen & select prospective tenants while providing due diligence in our qualifying process that includes:
- Verifying applicant’s employment and income
- Criminal background check
- Credit Report
- Check rental history with previous landlord(s)
When screening applicants, our focus is finding the right tenant for your home. We do our best to take every opportunity to find a tenant that will take care of your home and protect your asset.
- Highly qualified agents will personally respond to callers and show your property
- Licensed real estate agents prepare your leases, get signatures, and do walk-throughs before and after lease terms
- Provide proactive rent collection
- Our system and process can manage multiple properties and make life simple for you
- Prepare 1099’s at year-end with statements
- Security deposit collection and disbursement
- Handle all maintenance issues
- Provide automated, monthly accounting statements
- Provide Direct Deposit (required)
- Maintenance resolution, contracting, and supervision
- Lease enforcement and eviction service
Cost to you:
One-time setup fee per property is $500 or ½ the first month’s rent, whichever is greater. If a non-Jamison Property Management agent represents the tenant then a commission of $150 to $200 is to be paid from the first month’s rent. Jamison Property Management’s monthly management fee is 10% of the monthly rent. There is a $150 fee paid if there is a renewal signed and a $250 fee paid for every new lease.
If repairs are over $500, we add a 7% handling fee. Example: A $500 repair would be $535. We consult you, the owner, first before doing repair work that is over $250.
Investing in Leading Technology:
We invest in advanced technology systems so we can provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. We have chosen property management and accounting software called AppFolio Property Manager. Some of the benefits that we are able to pass on to you:
- We can respond faster and provide better service to both owners and tenants.
We can securely access information about all properties at any time and from anywhere. Sensitive data is securely housed in a state-of-art data center, and backed up regularly and automatically.
- Monthly statements will be delivered to your email inbox, saving time and paper.
The statements are easy to read and provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the past month.
- We address property maintenance issues faster.
We can create electronic work orders and communicate with vendors so we quickly solve issues.
- You will be paid faster and more securely.
We are able to use electronic payments (ACH) to deposit funds directly into your bank account.
- We can more effectively market your properties to fill vacancies sooner.
We can quickly and professionally advertise your properties on our Web site, REALTOR.com, Zillow.com, and other Web sites.